Hunter Valley team building
SOME IDEAS FOR BREAKS TO GET THE MIND & BODY MOVING!!
- New !! - Laser skirmish Experience - POA
- A quick Volley Ball Tournament - Complimentary
- A Treasure Trivia Hunt - $5-50pp (Bottle of Wine each for Winning Team)
- A Grape Stomp Competition (which team can produce the most juice) POA per person
- Wine Blending - $12-00pp
- 2 Hour Wine School - $25-00pp
- A Quick Hit of Tennis - Complimentary
- Cooking School. Includes hands on cooking– with
Executive Chef $120-00pp
- Offsite Wine/Cheese Tasting Experience ..POA
- An offsite Rally Driving Experience !! POA
- Golf – 18 Holes - Cypress Lakes including Cart $98-00pp OR The Vintage $80-00pp including Cart
- Hot Air Ballooning - Balloon Aloft - $250pp
- Canoeing/Mountain Bikes & Horse-riding - AVAILABLE AT HILL TOP - 49307111
- Horse-riding onsite at The Hunter Resort - $55-00pp for 2 hours
- An off site experience at The Golden Door for a full list of Services 4993
- Casino Night – $50-00pp
- Moby Disc - $264-00 up to & including Hours
At additional cost…
Wine Country Activities available onsite Grape Stomping, Wine Blending, Options Games etc…
These can be incorporated into your Gala Dinner.
Other Theme Dinner Ideas
BBQ in a Vineyard
Dinner in The Winery under the Vats
We are happy to make suggestions!
We are fortunate to have such vast & versatile facilities and can assure you that your stay would be made very interesting by different theme events, activities etc…. should you wish!
There are many interesting diversions in Wine Country, we are more than happy to suggest and arrange anything from Thai Chi in The Vines to A Skydive!
In preparation of the above conference proposal, we have not included any beverages, or other incidentals such as telephone, photocopying, fax, etc.